Skip to main content

Oasis Sports Centre

Photo http://fromdisctilldawn.wordpress.com
Saturday afternoon outdoor swim in sunny London.

GF doesn't do cold so it's off to to the tropical waters of The Oasis. Back to The Oasis, I paid, my treat.

They've done the place up, new changing rooms, new showers, place looks pretty smart, I'm seriously impressed.

Pool is quietish, post-gym swimmers never stay here long. Water felt chilly to the big toe so I had to rely on a standing dive at the deep end, heaven knows how I ever get in The Lido. Swam a very efficient and enjoyable 60 lengths, GF finished her lengths at exactly the same time, synchronised swimming. Swam one more for luck in the slow lane.

New showers are great, they don't turn off after 5 luke-warm seconds.

Parkrun début this morning.